- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Recruitment process
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us?
- How to contact the appropriate authority?
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, organisation name and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete our contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data through OneDrive, which uses both disk-level and file-level encryption of data at rest to keep the content secure. Access controls ensure that your data is only available to those within our company that are required to view it.
- Understanding how you use our website and how you got there, to help us improve the design of our website and provide a better user experience.
We store personal cookie information for up to 12 months.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Persistent cookies – we use these for website analytics and to improve our website performance (see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/persistent-cookies-used-for.html for more information about this type of cookie)
- Third party cookies – we use suppliers that also set cookies for the services that they are providing (For example, Google analytics – see http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html and http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html for further information)
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies however, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Further information on managing cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Privacy policies of other websites
As part of our recruitment process we advertise roles online and you can apply for these using the contact information provided.
When you apply for one of our vacancies your information will be stored securely and only shared with people within Proactsis Controls Ltd that are part of the recruitment process for the role.
Your personal information will be stored for up to 60 months from the date received. Unless you receive an email from us and you confirm your consent to a longer storage period of your data, your data will be deleted latest after 60 months.
What are your data protection rights
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 (0) 1603 251556
Or write to us at: Proactsis Controls Limited, Henderson Business Centre, Ivy Road, Norwich, NR5 8BF